Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Good Weekend...Bummer of a Day

So this weekend was filled with movies, family and new people. Being that the Oscars were on Sunday I decided I wanted to see a couple more nominees before the show...so that I would be in the know about all the hype. :)

Other than that, not alot has been going on besides work.

There Will Be Blood ...Awesome...but harsh!

Atonement...very good as well...but not what I expected.

U23D...FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! ...ya just gotta see it to know what I'm talking about :)

Saturday...Got to have dinner with my sisters and bros, niece and mi abuelita de Mexico...always glad to see them.

Sunday...lunch with Momma, Kellie & Alizabeth at The Purple Cow...good stuff :)

Monday...Jason KIDD made a pretty darn good home debut for the Mavs...hopefully we can keep on rolling in the right direction...

But today I found out (by 4 friends/coworkers) that my favorite Dallas Star, Jussi Jokkinen, was traded to Tampa Bay...Helsinki South is disappearing, 2 of my 4 Fins are now gone... :(

No comments: