Friday, February 8, 2008

Pura Vida! Part 3

Wednesday 1.30.08
We got to sleep in til about 7 (whoo hoo) :) Alvaro and Durby took Jacki, Terry & I out this morning. Today was awesome for me. I caught several of them there waves! I give all the credit to Terry and his song, "Feel the Rhythm, Feel the Rhyme...Paddle that Board, It's SURFING TIME!!!" lol I caught some waves but the fin of my board caught me good as well. I had a lovely bruise on my thigh and my arm. But what can ya do? Gotta love "battle scars."
Back to camp for another great breakfast and then to the pool. But next came one of the greatest (and so needed) massages. Chick's name was Monsaraat and I was in heaven for the next hour. :)
At about 1 Alvaro took us to his "Secret Spot" about an hour away. Cool this about this place is that you have to take a boat to get there. I wasn't surfing on this go around but I came along for the ride and maybe get some pictures. It was cool to see Alvaro do his thing as well. We were out there for quite awhile and the boat began to rock a little too much for my taste...so I laid down and took a nap...on a boat...in the ocean!!! It was absolutely beautiful out there.
Back to Camp and a quick shower then off to Jaco Taco for dinner. My favorite restaraunt of the week!! :) (I think the sign and mural inside may have something to do with it) ;)We stopped on the beach this night as well. Perfect way to end the day.

No comments: