Friday, February 8, 2008

Pura Vida! Part 7 (The Final Part!)

Sunday 1.3.08
My last day at Vista Guapa :(
This means the last time I see the amazing sunrise from my room... ...and the last amazing breakfast I'll have this time around at Vista Guapa. Off to Jaco Beach for one last go of it.
Just as I was actually getting good again...my surfing was over. :(
Back to camp for one last pool session. I'm sooo not ready too leave and I wanna fit as much as I can in today. I sit in the hammock and wait for THE VAN to come pick me up once again. But this time it's not for hang gliding. This time I headed back to Hermosa and went for a ride in an Air Cam.
This is a twin engine, open air, ultralight plane that was specifically designed for National Geographic for filming and photography.
Once again you'll notice, nothing really scares me these days...
Basically it's a very cool ride that gets you low and close to nature! :)
Look Ma, No hands!
Land, Sea, Air...I wanna do it all!

Back to Camp for one last fabulous massage and shower. Did I mention that today is Super Bowl Sunday. (whoop ti doo) So I got back down the hill and along with the best Barbecue EVER...we watched the Giants beat the Patriots...en espanol. :) Although I despise several fans of the Giants and so wanted them to loose...The Patriots loosing after a "perfect" season made me feel slightly better about the Mavs in the playoffs last year, and the Finals the year before. :)

The halftime show introduced Jorge to Tom Petty...not really a fan...likes his music a little bit harder...and younger. ;) After an amazing dessert, courtesy of Marisol, I said my goodbyes and hugs to all and headed back up to pack and try to sleep. So now it's 4am and I'm here writing this and waiting for my ride back to San Jose to get on a plane that will return me home to Dallas...Overall, this was just an amazing trip...no wait... experience.

Pura Vida!

No comments: