Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tis Done!

So at lunch I went out and exercised my right to vote. There was a huge turn out (apparently for the last 3 days at the place I happened to go) and it was kinda cool to witness and be a part of. I hope you do the same. I was definitely thinking of Mykey (and the rest of the boys and girls fighting for and representing our country) today....Taking advantage of this privilege is the least I could do. I now wish I had the power of not hearing anymore political stuff in the media. I'm done. The mute button (in my head) is on until after Nov. 4th.


Vote Pictures, Images and Photos

*I did find it funny that I was not carded to vote, but 15 mins later at Walmart, I WAS carded when purchasing red glitter and glue for my Halloween costume. What a crazy world we live in. :)

much love

No comments: