Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pre-Halloween Fabulousness

Saturday

The week ended with a Bang. After working the Stars game I rushed home quickly and got into my Dorothy costume (complete with red glitter Chucks and all).

I then headed to to Halloween Parade/Block Party on Cedar Springs. (This is always held the Saturday before Halloween...you know the "girls" need a whole day to get ready. lol) It was getting late and parking was sooo frustrating but I finally found a place. I'm soo glad I didn't give up and go home. :) I didn't take as many pictures I would have liked...but some of the most fabulous and fierce costumes I saw when I was still driving around for a spot. :(

My friend Seth (in chaps) met me and we headed to the Round Up Saloon. The place was completely packed and completely fun!!! After making our way back from the bar we found a great place to look out on the dancefloor.

Where else can you see ...


Pac Man dancing with a ghost?

Pinocchio getting down to Britney?

Or two Mormon Boys Two-Stepping???? Um I'm gonna say not alot of places. lol

Such a great time. And Michael even showed up after working Edgefest which was an added bonus. But much too soon the lights though did come on (sigh) and we headed into out into the street and ran into some more friends.

It was one of my favorite nights of the year in Dallas for sure! We headed back to Seth's and a few hours later I was up, showered and ready to head to Texas Stadium (glitter still kinda everywhere) to work the Cowboys NOON game! They did end up winning (yay) and I crashed pretty quick after...soo tired but TOTALLY worth it!

Thanks Seth for coming with! I (heart) Halloween and can't wait for tomorrow night!!







much love (and be safe) :)



*Note to those planning on being winged creatures for the night (yes I made this tragic mistake once and I apologize to all those I hit back in 2001 @ The Red Jacket on Halloween.)...Wings are pretty but SOOOO NOT COOL in CROWDS...can't tell you how many times I was knocked in the head.)

No comments: