Thursday, February 26, 2009

Carolina Is Trying to Get to Vegas Baby!!!

Carolina Is Trying to Get to Vegas Baby!!! 1:18pm
Hey Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Dudes and Chicks, Kittens and Punks, Family & Friends!!!

The Dallas Mavericks are hosting a contest with Coca Cola and the House of Blues called Rock the House and the grand prize is this ---->

One (1) year supply of Coca Cola products
Two (2) tickets to a TBD concert at House of Blues Las Vegas
Hotel accommodations for two (2) nights in Las Vegas
Roundtrip airfare for two (2) to Las Vegas
$150 in spending money

All contestants had to submit a video singing a favorite karaoke song...Please go here ------>

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/sponsorship/rockthehouse_vote.html

and VOTE FOR ME!

My fabulous camera-chica, Stephanie, helped me do this. (no offense to any of the AWESOME cameramen I know) :) The song is Mr. Brightside by The Killers. Go ahead and laugh…I don’t mind in the least…especially if it gets me to Vegas Baby!!! ;) The video is completely ridiculous. I'm sure that I will be getting alot of crap over the years to come, but it's VEGAS BABY!!! so go ahead and laugh and hopefully, be entertained as well.

Even if I don't get to Vegas, still might get the chance to sing at the Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs game on March 4th...so that's pretty sweet anyways!!

VOTE

If you're in a super rush, you don't even have to watch the videos...just vote for me...#1 :) How easy is that?


VOTE


I love you all...and if you don't feel the same you probably already deleted this when you saw the subject! ;)

much love,

Carolina

One last thing...If you could forward this to...um...EVERYONE YOU KNOW :) ...that'd be GREAT!!!!

No comments: