Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weird.

So it's been an eventful couple of weeks. Let's just start with Memorial Day Monday....it was FANTASTIC not having to get up early...and yet the phone still rang at 7AM...no worries though, got to enjoy most of the day at home, and even took in Ironman...good stuff. Ironman

Then that night it happened. The event that would totally bum me out for the rest of the night.
Spill Keyboard <----but replace it with grape juice (why is it always grape juice...see 2000 honda civic lol) and the single keyboard with keyboard and laptop. After dealing with Dell 3 times in the last week and a half, I still have no new keyboard...and it seems to be getting sticky-er (underneath the keys) every day that passes...they say it's on the way.

Anyways, in the last week I got to hang with my bestest friend Stephanie several times and good times were had, dinners, margaritas!!, getting her a fabulous new hair cut (that resulted in her donating ELEVEN inches to charity)...and now she's off... again (in typical Stephanie fashion)...back to live in Hawaii...for the past decade (man we're getting old lol) we've rarely lived in the same city, state or sometimes even country, and yet I still will miss and love her. ALOHA Girlie. :)

On Sunday I attended the graduation of Garland High School's Class of 2008. My youngest sister, Brenda, did it! It's so crazy but awesome. Eleven years after my own and 5 diplomas later...we're all through with this group of "kids" (me, Henry, Nena, Lisa and now Brenda)...next up...my niece Mia...16 years from now. :)





 <---As my mom and I were driving away from the arena, I saw this sign as I was stopped at a red light...funny, yet slightly disturbing. :)


In additon to hanging with best friends and family, I've also gotten to hang with my favorite redhead a time or two. things are good.

Life is good...lots of afternoons at the pool and six flags (yes I'm 27 and have a season pass...forgive me, I like to scream while falling at high speeds)...and yet summer nights are most terribly boring with no nba or nhl to work...I'm so weird lol...but we know this.

much love

1 comment: