Friday, July 11, 2008

If you want to be somebody else...Change your mind.

There she goes using song lyrics. But hey there's a ton of good things found in song lyrics. So last week I made a huge decision in the way i was living (or not living) my life. Perhaps sense was knocked in this hard head of mine. (thanks Greg Brehrendt) So I'm not stopping what I'm doing just changing (my mind perhaps about) how I do things... Yeah this is all very vague and I'm fine with that just venting (as i tend to do here). I am looking forward to the weekend (as this is one where I don't have to work...which is few and far between). New adventures are just around the corner...this is what I'm hoping anyways. :)

Yeah last night I saw Sister Hazel (makers of said song lyric) at the HOB and yes I loved it. And this does continue my trip back to bands I dug back in college. lol I've seen these guys several times over the years, but the very first time was at the House of Blues in Orlando (it was sold out and I was 19) good times. This time, far from sold out...but the people that were there were there for them and sang and danced (oh my) to every song. (man i love to people watch!) :)


Here are some fireworks from the 4th. I was standing on the roof at "The Hut" and they were absolutely fabulous.




much love


No comments: