Thursday, November 13, 2008

6 Things

So Blake tagged me a few days back to tell 6 quirky things about myself. I've come up with these: (feel free to tell me if I'm wrong about one ore more...but if you do, you must give me a replacement "quirky" thing) :)


1. I have no problem working days, nights, weekends, holidays (pretty much doing all of the above theses days)....but only if I have something to look forward to. I must always have a trip (of some sort) in the works. Traveling makes me happy...money is needed for such happiness...therefore work (alot) I must. :)

spin world Pictures, Images and Photos

2. I do not cuss, swear, curse, etc. I just don't see the need for me to and quite frankly, I think it sounds weird coming from me. It doesn't bother me if others do. I just choose not to. However, this being said, some of my favorite songs that get me pumped, dancin', drivin', or just make me feel good (dunno if good is the right word but ya know) are filled with words I would never use. For example Buckcherry's album 15 lived in the CD player of my truck for a good part of 2006 and 2007. I don't plan to like these songs, it just kinda happens.
Photobucket


3. I work in television, however, I have yet to really invest in it in my own apartment. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE TV!!! And due to 1., I'm not home to watch it live. I have no Tivo, DVR, etc. Instead I have a sweet setup of 2 TV/VCR combos (that I'm borrowing from work, until they ask for them back)...
Photobucket
Each is hooked up to a VCR/DVD player...
Photobucket
So, in theory, and if I plan right, I can can record up to 4 shows at a time! My only fear, is that one day Walgreens, WalMart, Target will all stop selling VHS tapes. Until that day arrives, I'm good. :)

*You might as well know, I was also one of the very last ones to let go of tapes and switch to CDs back in the day. I don't give into "hype" all that easily. ;)

4. I have never had anything pierced. It's not because I'm afraid of needles or anything. It's this weird fear I have about the earring, stud, hoop being ripped out in some fight or some random accident that you would never expect.

*I have never, EVER been in physical fight.
**I wanted to put a picture of the word "OUCH". I do not suggest you Google Images that word, unless you wanna see some terribly nasty stuff.


5. There are certain things shows/movies that I will come across on TV that (if I have time) I must watch all til it's over. Even though I've seen them (in some cases) 100 times. Here are a few of them.


Any of VH1's...

6. I put my left shoe on first. Once both are on, I tie the right one first.

shoe laces Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm now supposed to tag 6 people to do the same...no worries if you don't. :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Thanks for the tag. Do I have 6 quirky things?!? I'll have to do some thinking.