Thursday, May 7, 2009

All Good...

So the last couple of weeks have been full of extra curricular activities.

Not really all that motivated to talk about each one so here's a visual representation of each. :)



4ish times a week since January:

Photobucket



April 25, 2009 Henry's 25th Birthday:







April 26, 2009:

Photobucket

April 30, 2009

Photobucket

May 2, 2009 Kenny Chesney Part I:














May 3, 2009 New Shoes:

Photobucket


May 5, 2009:

Photobucket




May 6, 2009

Photobucket

Okay, okay, I have to talk about this last one. Last night Momma and I went to see Rent. We were on the front row. Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp from the original 1996 cast starred in it. It was amazing. I was having a so-so day...but as soon as Mark (Anthony) begins his intro:

We begin on Christmas Eve with me, Mark, and my roommate, Roger. We
live in an industrial loft on the corner of 11th street and Avenue B, the top
floor of what was once a music publishing factory. Old rock 'n' roll posters
hang on the walls. They have Roger's picture advertising gigs at CBGB's and
the Pyramid Club. We have an illegal wood burning stove; its exhaust pipe
crawls up to a skylight. All of our electrical appliances are plugged into one
thick extension cord which snakes its way out a window. Outside, a small tent
city has sprung up in the lot next to our building. Inside, we are freezing
because we have no heat.

Smile!

...My heart was once again filled with love and I knew the next 2 1/2 hours were going to be something special.

I wish everyone could/would see this and realize that it's all about love, tolerance, and living each and every day to it's fullest. So how can it possibly be a bad thing?

much love

No comments: