Saturday, March 21, 2009

Seizin' the DVD

It is now 12:25 am on Sunday. I have not left my apartment since 2:00pm on Thursday. I have been sick. The kind where you can't sleep and your chest and back aches because you keep coughing. This has been super unpleasant. But nonetheless...I will survive. :) Do to the insomnia I have had the opportunity to catch up on several unopened dvds of mine and a couple of previously un-viewed movies on TV.

I started off yesterday with 10 episodes of
the tudors Pictures, Images and Photos
I love this series and everything about this period...well except the beheadings and such. ;)

Next up was
I Am Sam Pictures, Images and Photos
Sean Penn is brilliant. Such a good movie.

This morning began with

secret diary of a call girl Pictures, Images and Photos

This is a crazy show...but that's probably why I like it. lol I got it awhile back but never got around to watching it...until today. I got interested last year after reading the book of the same name. Yes it's true...she reads. lol

Last Tuesday this was released on DVD
Milk_Poster Pictures, Images and Photos
I was so glad to watch this for the second time. Once again Sean Penn= brilliant. We already know how I feel about this movie.

From one Oscar Winner to another
Man on Wire Pictures, Images and Photos
A look at tightrope walker Philippe Petit's daring, but illegal, high-wire routine performed between New York City's World Trade Center's twin towers in 1974, what some consider, "the artistic crime of the century."
Really good. Really interesting. I never knew about this event. It's cool learning about new things. :)

Next up
The Holiday movie Pictures, Images and Photos
This movie has been out for a few years now. Super cute. Typical romantic comedy...that makes me want to travel and find my foreign soulmate...or whatever. ;)

I'm finishing up the night with this.
movie playlist Pictures, Images and Photos

In between all this, I also watched most of a losing Stars game. There's always next year...right?
And... I've been having fun trying to keep up with my March Madness brackets. I'm in 4 pools but I'm really only concerned with the one I have money in. So come on Michigan State!

Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully I'll be feeling "new"...well that's the plan anyways. :)

much love

No comments: