Monday, December 22, 2008

Today I am 18...plus 10.

So this morning (after deciding last night that I would "sleep in" and not workout) I woke up at 4:45 am and could not go back to sleep. I went ahead and got up and began the cold day. :) Although I've been stuck in this horribly boring studio shoot...hope is not lost on having a wonderful birthday! In fact, I began celebrating slightly early last night/this morning at my co-workers/friends Casey & Jason's Christmas Party. I had too much fun. (I have to admit I am now slightly addicted to playing the Wii...who knew virtual archery, bowling, Jenga, etc. could be so much fun. lol) In addition to the Wii, there was food, drinks, and of course "dancing girls" (yes I was part of this, no there are no pictures (with me in them) as not to incriminate myself.) lol

A little after midnight I headed home after a PACKED weekend...did I mention that I worked the final Texas Stadium Cowboys' "game" Saturday and didn't get to sleep till 3 am...then woke up at 5 am to drive to Coldspring (near Houston) then back in Dallas by 4pm...then off to the previously mentioned Christmas Party. :) Yes it was tough...but worth every minute...the festivities will continue tonight after work with some family. Thanks to everybody that wished me Happy Birthday by text, Internet, call, smoke signal, etc. Hearing from everyone (including my dad in Mexico) makes me happy. :)

much love

from the:

2 comments:

Stacey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a great one. I got your Christmas card! Thanks so much. You are too sweet!

Kristi said...

Happy *belated* birthday. Sorry I missed the actual day, hope it was great though!